Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I am back!

Proverbs 24:16 (King James Version) For a just man falleth seven times, and riseth up again: but the wicked shall fall into mischief.

Ready to do battle with principalities, powers, rulers of darkness and spiritual wickedness in high places.

Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world.

"No bullet can stop us now, We neither beg nor we won't bow" - lyrics from the song "Jamming" by Bob Marley on the album "Legend".

Praise be unto the Lord God, Most High, the Possessor of heaven and earth.
----
Anthony.

2 comments:

  1. Anthony-Mike did tell the people the Truth before he resigned. They did not want to listen! You cannot make people see, only God can and we all need to pray for those left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must have fruit that I've not seen. It has been an amazing walk these past 10 years for me too.I left in November.

    ReplyDelete