Sunday, April 5, 2009

Doyle Davidson is a false prophet, a false apostle and a false teacher

I realized today that many people who have left Doyle Davidson and his ministry...especially those that had some kind of standing and/or authority bestowed upon them by Doyle.....I noticed that they leave quietly and do not say a word as to why they left or even attempt to warn the flock that they left behind.

This should be surprising but it is not since they were never true shepherds appointed by God, but hirelings appointed by Doyle. They were NEVER apostles, prophets, elders or anything close because if they were true shepherds appointed by God, they would not have fled when they realized, at least for themselves that Doyle was a wolf. They would have stayed (or found another platform) and fought for the sheep.

Get that straight all you people that Doyle appointed to any kind of office... Michael, Justin, Ralph and many others and most recently John.... as far as I can tell, many if not all of you simply FLED and left the sheep.

You were bold to publicly stand by Doyle and defend him when necessary but you lack the guts to publicly stand against Doyle and denounce him and tell us why.

For those that have PUBLICLY denounced Doyle in some form or fashion, good for you and I applaud what I consider to be your mild, timid and weak effort because in my hearing, it was not and has not been as strong a voice as it should be compared with your previous stand/voice for him (Doyle).

By the way, for the individual that left a comment anonymously about Mike and his resignation, I (Anthony) did not personally hear Mike speak about this (his resignation) and I have not yet to date heard him (Mike) denounce Doyle publicly as emphatically as he (Mike) endorsed/defended him (Doyle).

What I am saying is that those people that stood for Doyle in a position of authority and spoke from his (Doyle's) pulpit in Plano or their own WOL pulpit in an associated WOL church, and were so bold as to speak to the people in attendance and to others through your broadcasts on the Internet, the least you could have done when you left, for the sake of all those that may have heard you when you were pro-Doyle, was to take the pains to make sure that they heard you denounce him (Doyle). You could have easily done that if you wanted to through the many avenues available today in the same manner that you took the pains to let them hear you when you were pro-Doyle.

All of you that just FLED and did not utter a squeak, are spineless and detestable specimens of hirelings. Jesus called you hirelings and not a true shepherds...my deduction....you never were true shepherds....never were apostles, prophets or elders.

John 10:11-13 (King James Version)
11I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
12But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep. 13The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep.


All of you that FLED without a single word to the sheep were NEVER anything that Doyle said you were and God never appointed you to anything. Get that straight. You were never an apostle, a prophet or an elder. NEVER. You were a hireling and you did not care for the sheep.

You were deceived and I am sure God can and will forgive you if you repent but you still owe it to the sheep to let them clearly know that you have denounced Doyle and why because you were a part of their misleading (when you were pro-Doyle) and you continue to be a part of their being mislead (by Doyle) because of your silence.

Doyle has been a blind man leading the blind for a long time at least since 1987.

Nothing he has ever said God told him since 1987 (and possibly earlier than that) holds any water or would cause me to fear since if a prophet in the OLD TESTAMENT missed it ONE TIME.... that was the end of your career as a prophet . In addition to that God said that if a prophet said God told him something and it did not come to pass, I should not be afraid of that prophet.

Doyle has said that God spoke to him or inspired him in some way through an anointing and gave him Lisa (wife of JR) in 1987. There is no scriptural support for this as I pointed out in an earlier posting Doyle, God did not separate you and Patti.... .

If I take that as a landmark of something that Doyle said God said in 1987 [that God gave him Lisa (wife of JR)] and it is not true....God never said or did any such thing... I can totally discount anything that Doyle has claimed to be a prophecy or something that God said to him since 1987 without any fear... and I have.

Deuteronomy 18:15-22 (King James Version)

15The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;
16According to all that thou desiredst of the LORD thy God in Horeb in the day of the assembly, saying, Let me not hear again the voice of the LORD my God, neither let me see this great fire any more, that I die not.
17And the LORD said unto me, They have well spoken that which they have spoken.
18I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
19And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.
20But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.
21And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the LORD hath not spoken? 22When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.


By the grace of God, Doyle could still preach the gospel and even minister the power of God [even after the 1987-2004 stint with Lisa (wife of JR)] and was still able to minister to many peoples' lives...me included. Over time though, the deterioration and decay has become evident and Doyle rarely even bothers to preach the gospel and neither has demonstrated any power in a long time.

In Matthew, Jesus said that it was possible for many (including a false prophet since that was the context a few verses prior) to prophesy in his name, cast out devils and do many mighty works but to whom he will say, "I never knew you, depart from me ye that work iniquity".

Matthew 7:15-22 (King James Version)
15Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
17Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
18A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
19Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
20Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Do not let Doyle deceive you in that he may have been able to speak some words that were of God (since the 1987-2004 stint with Lisa (wife of JR) or that he may have been used by God through the name of Jesus to minister the power of God to you. He may still be able to speak some words that are of God today(2009 and possibly beyond), and may still be able to minister the power of God to you through the name of Jesus today as well (2009 and possibly beyond).

By the way, the reason I know that false prophets and this group that Jesus spoke about in Matthew 7 ministered the power of God is that Jesus said they cast out devils in his name. Jesus was very clear that Satan cannot cast out Satan and that any demon that is cast out is cast out by the finger of God, the power of God or the Spirit of God. If anyone anywhere truly casts out a devil, there is no debate that that was accomplished by the power of God. Having said that, what I have seen over the years at WOL portrayed as "casting out of devils" does not line up with the way Jesus or the apostles cast out devils in scripture. I am not saying that Doyle in particular has never cast out a devil, he may very well have cast many out but Doyle's version of how he (Doyle) casts out devils does not measure up to how Jesus and the apostles cast out devils in scripture. With Jesus, the devils came out with a single word or a short sentence and they came out immediately or shortly thereafter. With Doyle, he (Doyle) yells, screams, binds etc. with a few words or with many words usually repeated over and over and usually for long periods of time... and apparently never gets the victory because he has to keep doing that for days on end it seems with some of his attendees.....not to mention the YEARS it has taken to "deliver" some and apparently they are not delivered yet.

Being able to speak some words that are of God, and being able to minister the power of God through the name of Jesus does not make Doyle a true apostle or a true prophet. He has been a false apostle and a false prophet since 1987 (and possibly earlier than that) with his taking of Lisa (wife of JR).

Get that straight. Doyle is, currently as I write this on April 5th, 2009, a false apostle, a false prophet and a false teacher and has been since at least 1987 when he took Lisa(wife of JR). His ability to speak some words that are of God, or even to possibly minister the power of God has nothing to do with him being a true servant of the Lord Jesus Christ.

He is not a true servant of the Lord Jesus Christ but a false prophet, who came to us in sheep's clothing but inwardly was a ravening wolf and by his fruit I have known and determined him to be exactly that...A FALSE PROPHET AND A WOLF IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING.

It was not easy to come to this conclusion mainly because of the fact that Doyle did minister the gospel and the power of God to me but God was gracious to me to open my eyes to see that yes Doyle did minister to me and yes it was God in or through him ministering to me but that he (Doyle) was a false prophet [he may have gradually morphed into one since the 1987-2004 stint with Lisa(wife of JR) as God gave him space to repent but regardless, today, he is a bonafide false prophet and false apostle].

Doyle will need to publicly repent and take back all he has said in the name of God for it has hurt and injured many. I hope he does and if he does not have the opportunity to do so, I hope that he can repent at least before God and get forgiven before he dies...otherwise according to Jesus in Matthew 7:21, Jesus will clearly tell him (Doyle) "I never knew you, depart from me you that work iniquity".

This was quite uneasy and fearful for me to eventually accept but it is the truth and may God have mercy on you as you read this to see and understand what I am saying.
----
Anthony.

2 comments:

  1. Anthony, I appreciate your comments and I'm glad you left!! Since I've left, I've found a stronger connection with the Body of Christ. I hope God opens your eyes to a greater connection with the Body of Christ. One of the major reasons that we were so susceptible to Doyle's teachings is due to the legalistic approach he used with the word. I think it appeals to our perfectionist nature. Although we stay close to the word, what the Lord has showed me is that, whenever we use the Word against people, it's usually in the wrong spirit. The Pharisees knew the word, but what bothered Jesus about them, is that they used it to make people's lives harder, rather than to show them God’s mercy. Now that you are out, may God use you to turn many people to righteousness and may he de-program any legalistic spirit in Jesus name. God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. This might sound weird, but I really think this guy had the potential to be the father of the Anti-Christ.

    ReplyDelete